Thank you for choosing the Bail Bond Release Center. Here at the Release Center we believe in customer service and trust. The Release Center is family owned and operated. We understand the financial stress and anxiety that is involved when a friend or loved one has been arrested. Don’t let them spend another night in jail! Our experienced agents will walk you through the process of locating and bailing out the person that has been arrested. At the Release Center our Bondsmen are on standby at all times.
Bail Bond Release Center is a bail bond agency located in West Palm Beach Florida. Our licensed bail bond agents have helped people in every situation imaginable. We believe in going the extra mile to provide professional and courteous service. Our agency is unique in that it is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. What does this mean for our clients? This means that whenever you call us, there will always be a licensed bail bond agent available and ready to assist you.
We always treat each of our clients with respect because we understand that you don't have to be a criminal to get arrested! We never sacrifice a client's privacy or violate their trust under any circumstances. So, when you, a family member or a friend needs help, call Bail Bond Release Center at 561-833-4388. For more information about Bail Bond Release Center, please continue browsing our website.
When it comes to the well-being of your loved ones, don't settle for a bail bonding service that's both expensive and inefficient. Bail Bond Release Center will get the job done right the first time, ensuring that you'll be reunited with your friend or family member as soon as possible. Our intention is to get your life back to normal with minimal hassle and stress. No bond is too large for our level of expertise! We offer fast and efficient service from experienced professionals.
We Specialize In:
Quick Jail Release
Jail Release by Phone
City, County, State Bonds
All Traffic Warrants
Accepting Collect Calls
Free Bail Information
- 24 Hour Emergency Bail Bonds
- Easy Payment Plans
- Collateral Not Always Needed
- Any Jail, Any Court
- Se Habla Espanol
We Have An Obligation To:
- Provide fast and courteous service
- Provide receipts for all money collected
- Provide receipts for the collateral used to financially guarantee the bail bond
- Provide information, such as, date and location regarding the defendant's mandatory court appearance
- Explain to the parties signing the contracts what they are signing and their contractual responsibility
- Provide phone numbers in case of questions or failure to appear in court
- Keep all information confidential
- Be courteous and polite
- Go over payment arrangements
- Return your collateral after all obligations are fulfilled
- Give legal advice
- Deposit any monies toward the defendant for referring business
- Take bribes
Negotiate a bail bond before a crime has taken place
Copyright © by Bail Bonds South Florida 561-623-7777 All Right Reserved.